Fast-food: Pizza
Fast Food: Pizza
Hello,
Today I will tell you about pizza. Pizza is a type of fast-food. I like pizza because it is tasty, great, and good. I think that pizza is very fantastic. I also think pizza is good. I want to make pizza one day so I can eat pizza.
There are many kinds of pizza, like cheese, bulkolgi, bacon, sweet potato, potato, pepperoni and many more.
Everyone eats pizza! Students, children, even adults!
You can eat pizza anytime! At birthdays, at school, in the classroom, at home, at the hagwon, at a friend's house, at restaurants. Many places!
We eat pizza because it is delicious! And when we're hungry.
We eat pizza with a fork and knife. Or, with our hands!
Thank you, written by the TaLK Blog class.
Hi Class!
ReplyDeleteI am Mr. Fox's mother, Mrs. Susan Fox. I love your new blog!
We used to eat pizza every week when Mr. Fox was growing up because we loved it so much! That is probably too often to eat pizza though because it is important to eat lots of fruits and vegetables every day to stay healthy.
I hope to read more of your comments in the future and hope you like your new blog. What do you like to do after school every day?
Mrs. Fox