Dessert
Hello Today, I will tell you about Dessert.
Dessert is a type of food. I like dessert, Because it is yummy and There are many kind of dessert .
I like ice cream, cake, fruit, smoothie, candy, chocolate, jelly, donuts, macaroon, parfait and muffins.
I eat dessert at home and at restaurants.
I eat dessert after a meal.
I want to eat dessert from around the world.
-by Bo mi
Dessert is a type of food. I like dessert, Because it is yummy and There are many kind of dessert .
I like ice cream, cake, fruit, smoothie, candy, chocolate, jelly, donuts, macaroon, parfait and muffins.
I eat dessert at home and at restaurants.
I eat dessert after a meal.
I want to eat dessert from around the world.
-by Bo mi
This is chocolate cake.
These are muffins and macaroons.
Thank you! by bomi


No comments:
Post a Comment